We are THE BEST 24 HOUR CHILD CARE PROGRAM in the area
and we only hire staff that is willing to give their best!
We are always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team! You must be an outstanding communicator and rapport-builder with parents. Also, you must be able to work occasional Saturday mornings, have at least 2 YEARS OF PRIOR DAYCARE CENTER EXPERIENCE, and at least a CDA or TCC Certificate of Credit in Early Childhood Care and Education.
Does this sound like you? All energetic, self-motivated tech savvy people who love laughing and want to earn a competitive wage, please complete the job application AND send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Staff Culture
Our staff agrees that maintaining a professional and friendly work environment helps us serve our families and their children best.
We are committed to participate fully and support our staff culture.
- Love children and respect the uniqueness of each family
- Love to learn and consider ourselves lifelong learners
- Understand that we are responsible for all the children in our program
- Have a high level of positive energy and solve problems in an honest, confidential and collaborative manner
- Focus on improving the lives of the children and their families by completing tasks in a timely manner
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on organization, attention to detail and strong systems; take directions well and understand the structure of our organization
- Understand that a high level of flexibility and teamwork is necessary to provide optimal care
- Choose to model a healthy lifestyle and conduct ourselves professionally at work and home; strong moral character
- Treat our fellow staff members with respect and kindness understanding that they will also do the same
- Are proud to serve as an ambassador for Toddler University